FULL-TIME STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHER
Minimum Salary of £18,000 to £23,000 plus bonuses (once trained) to be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience.
MI&Co The Portrait Studio are Yorkshires Premier independent family portrait studio. This is a very rare and exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a well-established company and growing team.
Full time 5 days per week (including at least one weekend day)
· Taking portraits of a wide range of families and age groups from babies to grandparents and often also including the family pet!
· Editing images and creating a presentation ready for customer viewings.
· Quality checking of customer orders and frames.
· Potential to overlap in other areas of the business.
The position is very diverse, creative, and rewarding and the studio and the team environment is second to none. For the right candidate, this role has plenty of potential to develop within our growing business with continued training and support .
· Outstanding people skills with excellent verbal communication
· You need to be extremely good with people of all ages, but especially children.
· Past studio experience with a good understanding of studio flash and lighting techniques
· Good eye for detail and creative composition
· A reasonable understanding of Adobe Photoshop with at least 3 years’ experience
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Confident, with an outgoing personality with a positive attitude
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Team player who can also work independently
· Must live locally (Leeds/Bradford/Aire Valley area) or within approx. 40 minutes commute to our studio
Please note this role typically requires a good level of fitness – as there is a lot of running around the studio in order to make kids laugh and get the best shots.
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you and you could see yourself as part of our team, we would love to hear from you!